Sunset Media Center is a unique, vertical office campus for creatives in Hollywood, California. Following a multi-million dollar renovation led by the renowned architectural firm Gensler, Sunset Media Center reopened with completely refurbished common areas, a beautiful outdoor plaza space, and numerous creative nooks throughout.
Sunset Media Center is owned and operated by Kilroy Realty Corporation, a large, LA-based real estate investment firm. Notable tenants include Style Haul, Slickdeals, Open Table, Film L.A., and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
Workers can enjoy a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf location as well as dining options from the Waffle and the Well. A variety of other dining options are available within walking distance, including SUGARFISH, Sweetgreen, PALEY, and Rubies + Diamonds.
– Sweeping panoramic views
– 12-foot ceiling heights
– On-site retail: FedEx Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, The Waffle and The Well
– 24/7 security, including surveillance cameras and card readers
– Covered parking and valet services
– Dark fiber and multiple telecom connectivity options
– Convenient 24-Hour Access
– Secure, Controlled Access
– On-Site Property Manager
– Food & Beverage Outlet
– Building Security System
– LEED Certified Gold
– Energy Star Rated