One Lincoln Plaza, or 20 West 64th Street, is located on the West Side of Manhattan in the Lincoln Square neighborhood. This 43-story building takes up an entire block and has office, retail, and residential space. It boasts proximity to a number of iconic New York City attractions and landmarks such as Central Park, the Lincoln Center, the Time Warner Center, and the Hudson River; it’s also near a number of Upper West Side shops.
For train commuters, the building is close to the following subway stations:
– 66th Street – Lincoln Center, with the 1 line
– 59th Street – Columbus Circle, with the 1, A, C, B, and D lines
– 72nd Street – Central Park West, with the B and C lines
– 72nd Street – Broadway, with the 1, 2, and 3 lines
– 57th Street – 6th Avenue, with the F line
There are a number of high-end dining options in the neighborhood, but those looking for a quick lunch also have no shortage of options – Le Pain Quotidien, Epicerie Boulud, and The Casbah are all great lunch spots just steps away from One Lincoln Plaza.