27-01 Queens Plaza is located in Long Island City, Queens, just over the Queensboro Bridge. Built in 2003, this class A office building stands at 12 stories tall. Each floors spans from 21,000 square feet to just over 90,000 square feet. Office units in the building feature operable windows and A/C units.
For those commuting by subway to the building, the following subway stations and train lines are in close proximity to 27-01 Queens Plaza:
– Queensboro Plaza, with the 7, N, and W lines
– Queens Plaza, with the E, M, and R lines
– 21st Street – Queensbridge Station, with the F line
– 39th Avenue – Dutch Kills, with the N and W lines
– Court Square – 23rd Street, with the E and M lines
– Court Square Station, with the 7 and G lines
For easy access to Grand Central, take the 7 train from Queensboro Plaza just 4 stops into Manhattan.
Notable tenants in this building include JetBlue, MetLife, and Estee Lauder. The building is owned by Brause Realty.