Built in 1956, this 8-story building is located in the Upper Manhattan neighborhood of Inwood. It’s home to tenants such as Mount Sinai, ADAPT Community Network, and the Northern Manhattan Coalition for Immigrant Rights.
Building tenants will enjoy:
– Private offices with secure 24/7 card access.
– Easy access to public transportation (the 1 and A train lines) and affordable, discounted parking.
– Package acceptance for deliveries.
– Loading docks.
– Onsite discounted storage.
– Oversized elevators.
– Offices prewired for phone and data, Time Warner and Verizon Fios.
– Conference room and building manager on site.
– Pet-friendly building.
– Flexible terms on agreements.
– Option to upgrade/downsize at any time.
– Intranet communication between Tenants and Landlord via Building link.
– Electric is sub-metered.
Additionally, the building is near a number of great restaurants such as Made in Mexico, Monkey Brothers Lab, and Guadalupe. It is also close to attractions such as Highbridge Park, Fort Tryon Park, and Inwood Hill Park.