Floor 7th - Suite 708
- Walk Score
315 Madison Avenue will offer your company a great space and prime location in Midtown East. The building stands 26 floors tall and features a marble lobby with intriacte detailing, and an inticate stone exterior. The building, standing 26 stories tall, was constructed in 1917. Home to many of the citys most iconic landmarks, Midtown East is sure to give you picture-perfect Manhattan moments on a day-to-day basis. From the renowned Fifth-Avenue shopping, to people-watching in Rockefeller Center, or the worldly-feel of the United Nations, you will never be at a loss of things to do. Commuting to 315 Madison Avenue is also a breeze, with the historic Grand Central Station serving as the main transportation hub.
- (0.12 mi)S456742nd Street-Grand Central
- (0.18 mi)75th Avenue
- (0.3 mi)BDFM42nd Street - Bryant Park
- (0.42 mi)NQR42nd Street - Times Square
- (0.43 mi)633rd Street
- (0.45 mi)S42nd Street -Times Square
- (0.47 mi)BDFM47th-50th Streets - Rockefeller Center
- (0.48 mi)12342nd Street - Times Square
- (0.49 mi)742nd Street - Times Square
- (0.49 mi)BDFMNQR34th Street-Herald Square
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn about our services
See how we partner with you to provide technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future