- Building Class
- Walk Score
Located in the Garment District, 37 West 39th Street features many tall windows, a smooth rock exterior, and tiered architecture. The building, also known as the Haskins & Sells Building, was constructed in 1913. Though the building is old, it feels modern because of the upkeep and small renovations throughout hte years. For any Knicks fans out there - 37 West 39th Street is just a few blocks from Madison Square Garden. If shopping is more your thing, few places rival the Garment District when it comes to high-end fashion. A few blocks from 37 West 39th Street you will find New York flagship stores for Louis Vuitton and Burberry. Getting to the building is easy with Penn Station located nearby, as well as two of the major subway lines.
- (0.13 mi)75th Avenue
- (0.14 mi)BDFM42nd Street - Bryant Park
- (0.17 mi)NQR42nd Street - Times Square
- (0.25 mi)12342nd Street - Times Square
- (0.25 mi)S42nd Street -Times Square
- (0.26 mi)742nd Street - Times Square
- (0.29 mi)BDFMNQR34th Street-Herald Square
- (0.35 mi)12334th Street - Penn Station
- (0.38 mi)PATH33rd Street
- (0.39 mi)S456742nd Street-Grand Central
- (0.43 mi)ACE42nd Street - Port Authority Bus Terminal
- (0.45 mi)633rd Street
- (0.47 mi)BDFM47th-50th Streets - Rockefeller Center
- (0.48 mi)New York Penn Station
- (0.48 mi)ACE34th Street - Penn Station
Internet Service Providers
|Name||Technology||Upload Speed||Download Speed|
|Cablevision Lightpath, Inc.||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|Level 3 Communications, LLC||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|Business Only Broadband, LLC||Wireless||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|RCN Telecom Services of New York, LP||Cable||10 to 25 Mb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|Barrier Communications||Wireless||50 to 100 Mb/s||50 to 100 Mb/s|
|Time Warner Cable LLC||Cable||3 to 6 Mb/s||50 to 100 Mb/s|
|ViaSat, Inc.||Satellite||3 to 6 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|Hughes Network Systems||Satellite||1.5 to 3 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|Verizon New York Inc.||DSL||768 Kb/s to 1.5 MB/s||6 to 10 Mb/s|
|StarBand Communications, Inc.||Satellite||200 to 768 Kb/s||768 Kb/s to 1.5 MB/s|
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.
Learn about our services
See how we partner with you to provide technology and expertise to get your team into a space made for your future