- Walk Score
The Garment District is home to 49 West 37th Street. The building, also known as the Millinery Towers, was constructed in 1925. With 17 floors of space and many large windows, Millinery Towers offers some great views of the area. Getting to 49 West 37th Street is easy, with Penn Station and two major subway lines located a few blocks away. Quite fittingly, the Garment District is home to many luxury stores including Louis Vuitton and Burberry. 49 West 37th Street is also located close to New York landmarks such as the flagship building for the public library and Madison Square Garden. For a quick break from city life, head to Bryant Park.
- (0.19 mi)BDFMNQR34th Street-Herald Square
- (0.2 mi)NQR42nd Street - Times Square
- (0.23 mi)BDFM42nd Street - Bryant Park
- (0.23 mi)75th Avenue
- (0.27 mi)12334th Street - Penn Station
- (0.27 mi)12342nd Street - Times Square
- (0.28 mi)PATH33rd Street
- (0.29 mi)742nd Street - Times Square
- (0.3 mi)S42nd Street -Times Square
- (0.39 mi)New York Penn Station
- (0.4 mi)633rd Street
- (0.41 mi)ACE34th Street - Penn Station
- (0.45 mi)S456742nd Street-Grand Central
- (0.46 mi)ACE42nd Street - Port Authority Bus Terminal
- (0.46 mi)NR28th Street
Internet Service Providers
|Name||Technology||Upload Speed||Download Speed|
|tw telecom of new york l.p.||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|Level 3 Communications, LLC||Fiber||1 Gb/s +||1 Gb/s +|
|Business Only Broadband, LLC||Wireless||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|Verizon New York Inc.||Fiber||10 to 25 Mb/s||100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s|
|Time Warner Cable LLC||Cable||3 to 6 Mb/s||50 to 100 Mb/s|
|ViaSat, Inc.||Satellite||3 to 6 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|Hughes Network Systems||Satellite||1.5 to 3 Mb/s||10 to 25 Mb/s|
|StarBand Communications, Inc.||Satellite||200 to 768 Kb/s||768 Kb/s to 1.5 MB/s|
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.