Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Walk Score
CenterPoint Energy Plaza (formerly Houston Industries Plaza) is a 741 ft. building in downtown Houston. The original building, finished in 1974, stood at 651 feet, but a 90- foot (27 m) extension was added as part of a 1996 renovation. Designed by Richard Keating, this renovation dramatically changed the building, the Houston Skyline and the downtown. In addition to the new top, the renovation included a reconstructed base with granite paneling. Keating was also the designer of the nearby Wells Fargo Tower. It received LEEDS Silver certification in the "Existing Building: Operation and Maintenance" category in January 2010.
- (0.15 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.19 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.23 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.25 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.28 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.28 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.3 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.32 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.36 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.46 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.47 mi)NorthboundDowntown Transit Center
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.