Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Kenneth Franzheim
- Walk Score
A 16-story addition by architect Kenneth Franzheim was constructed in 1938. The building was supposed to be converted to a Ritz-Carlton Hotel, but the deal fell through. The structure presently stands vacant.
- (0.02 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.06 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.07 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.12 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.22 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.23 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.29 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.3 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.34 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.37 mi)EastboundConvention District
- (0.41 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.43 mi)WestboundConvention District
- (0.47 mi)SouthboundBell
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.