Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- Walk Score
The building's foundation required a mat pour that involved 7,500 cubic yards of concrete poured over the span of approximately 14 hours. The building originally comprised 31 stories and 630,000 square feet but was later expanded to include more office space when the attached parking garage was moved to an adjacent block. Hess Tower is connected by two skybridges to Hess Tower Garage on the north and 5 Houston Center on the west. Hess Tower was designed to achieve a LEED gold rating with the incorporation of a number of environmentally sound features, including the installation of 10 small wind turbines atop the building's crown.
- (0.12 mi)EastboundConvention District
- (0.21 mi)WestboundConvention District
- (0.26 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.29 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.35 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.36 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.37 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.47 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.47 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.47 mi)EaDo/Stadium
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.