Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- Wilson, Morris, Crain & Anderson
- Walk Score
Originally built by the Port of Houston Authority as the Houston World Trade Center, the building has seen a $37 million renovation and conversion to a hotel directly across from Minute Maid Park.
- (0.14 mi)EastboundConvention District
- (0.15 mi)WestboundConvention District
- (0.26 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.28 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.36 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.37 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.39 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.41 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.41 mi)EaDo/Stadium
- (0.48 mi)southboundMain Street Square
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.