- Year Built
- Johnson/Burgee Architects
- Walk Score
This trapezoidal tower is situated at the northeast corner of the block, and its sloping roof faces up towards JPMorganChase Tower. This building was home to the Arthur Andersen accounting firm, which had a hand in the Enron scandal of 2001.
- (0.07 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.12 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.15 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.2 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.23 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.25 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.25 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.28 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.29 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.47 mi)NorthboundBell
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.