Sample Spaces to Show Approximate Pricing
- Year Built
- John Eberson
- Walk Score
Built by and named for Mellie Keenan Esperson (ca. 1870-1945). Wife of oil and real estate magnate Niels Esperson, Mellie Esperson was also an outstanding businesswoman and developer. This was the first skyscraper in Houston to be built with air conditioning.
- (0.08 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.12 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.16 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.18 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.19 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.2 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.21 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.29 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.35 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.35 mi)NorthboundPreston
- (0.41 mi)SouthboundBell
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.