- Year Built
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Current Tenants
- Dynegy; Wells Fargo; Targa Resources
- Building Class
- Walk Score
<strong>Wells Fargo Plaza</strong> is an office building at 1000 Louisiana Street located in the middle [Downtown Houston] (http://www.thesquarefoot.com/houston/office-space/downtown-houston). Wells Fargo Plaza is the second tallest building in Houston, a few feet short than the [JPMorgan Chase Tower] (http://www.thesquarefoot.com/buildings/Houston/TX/77002/Downtown/600_Travis_St/JPMorgan_Chase_Tower).
- (0.16 mi)EastboundTheater District
- (0.22 mi)WestboundTheater District
- (0.22 mi)southboundMain Street Square
- (0.23 mi)northboundMain Street Square
- (0.29 mi)Central Station Main
- (0.32 mi)NorthboundBell
- (0.35 mi)EastboundCentral Station Rusk
- (0.37 mi)SouthboundBell
- (0.38 mi)WestboundCentral Station Capitol
- (0.44 mi)SouthboundPreston
- (0.49 mi)NorthboundPreston
Interested in this space?
Excellent. Here’s what you can do.
with one of our brokers to get more information and schedule a visit.
the space and envision it as your next office.
a lease you can feel good about.
Get the space your business deserves.